FREE Artificial Intelligence (AI) Dermatology search
- Search your skin disease by uploading a smartphone picture from your smartphone or desktop.
- For the best results – the image must be in focus, in good lighting and the area of concern clearly centered.
- If it is just one lesion, take a focused close-up. If it is all over your body, take a focused image that best describes the concern
- Do not distract the computer! Try and be a professional photographer. Do not draw on the image. Do not point your finger at the lesion of concern. Read how to get the best results here
- Read a skin cancer testimonial here
- Read why we are better than an Internet search here
- Read how millennials use our AI here
- Read the latest research here
*We comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can read more in the Terms and conditions or read a summary here
We constantly update our AI model to a better version. If you are a developer and interested to know which version you may get in touch below.
Hi Alexander and Team
I wanted to tell you that I saw a strange mole on my sister’s back and I checked it with FirstDerm’s Artificial Intelligence.
The AI indicated that it could be a melanoma, so she went to a dermatologist who confirmed that it was one at an early stage. It was has been removed, so a major problem was avoided. Thanks! 👏👏👏
Hi First Derm Team
I want to express my greatest gratitude to you for offering this smart service for free. This is an incredible AI-based project. I worried about my genital pimples turned out it was Molluscum contagiosum (Water warts), which is not severe disease. Thank you again