4. Your Information. Any and all information you post or otherwise provide to iDoc24 by means of this website is true and accurate, not misleading, and offered in good faith. You agree that any information you provide through this website is not generally confidential and iDoc24 may use information that you supply through the website to improve our service and product offerings or our website and also to provide you with additional information about our products and services. We may use common internet technologies, such as “cookies”, to manage the information we receive from you, as detailed below in Section 9. iDoc24 will not share, sell or otherwise distribute any of your personally-identifiable information with third parties for their promotional or sales purposes. In the event we provide a product or service to you, we may share certain information only with organizations who work with iDoc24 in order to provide those services to you.
5. Medical Information. This website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only. The content of this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The content relating to medical conditions and their treatment is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professionals. You should not disregard or delay seeking medical advice based on anything that appears in this website. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD DIAL “911” IMMEDIATELY. iDoc24 is not engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice, and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. YOU SHOULD NOT CONSTRUE THIS CONTENT AS ANY WARRANTY OR RECOMMENDATION OF TREATMENT.
6. Intellectual Property. All material contained in this website (including images, text, and the look and feel attributes) is the property of iDoc24 and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property law. iDoc24 reserves all rights in that regard. Removing or altering the copyright notice on any material that appears in this website is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting any license or other right without the express written permission of iDoc24.
7. Links to Other Websites. This website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement or recommendation by iDoc24 of the content on such third-party websites or as an indication of any affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement of or by such third-party websites. If you use any links, you will leave the iDoc24 website. iDoc24 is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and does not make any representations regarding the privacy practices of, or any information or product or accuracy of materials found on such third-party websites. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. Prohibited Uses. You agree not to:
a. upload or transmit any communication or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any party.
b. use, modify, sell, assign or transfer the content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, post, transmit or otherwise use this website or any of its contents in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
c. reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any software included in the content.
d. use this website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws.
e. use this website as a means to distribute or post advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party.
f. impersonate any person or entity or falsely represent your identification or affiliation.
g. distribute viruses or other harmful computer code.
h. harvest or otherwise collect information about others.
i. promote, encourage, or engage in defamatory, harassing, abusive, or otherwise objectionable behavior.
j. interfere with the operation of this website.
k. copy or distribute in any medium any part of this website.
9. “Cookies” and Internet Tags. We may collect and process information about your visit to this website, such as the pages you visit, the website you came from and some of the searches you perform. Such information is used by us to help improve the contents of the site and to compile aggregate statistics about individuals using our site for internal, market research purposes. In doing this, we may install “cookies” that collect the domain name of the user, your internet service provider, your operating system, and the date and time of access. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This will enable you to decide if you want to accept it or not. If you do not accept cookies you may not be able to use all functionality of your browser software or this website. We may obtain the services of outside parties to assist us in collecting and processing information collected through cookies. We may also use internet tags (also known as action tags, web beacons, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs and 1-by-1 GIFs) and cookies at this site and may deploy these tags/cookies through a third-party advertising partner or a web analytical service partner which may be located and store the respective information (including your IP address) in a foreign country. These tags/cookies may be placed both on online advertisements that bring users to this website and on different pages of the Site. We use this technology to measure the visitors’ responses to this website and the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns (including how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted) as well as to evaluate your use of this website. The third-party partner or the web analytical service partner may be able to collect data about visitors to our and other sites because of these internet tags/cookies, may compose reports regarding this website’s activity for us and may provide further services which are related to the use of this website and the internet. They may provide such information to other parties if there is a legal requirement that they do so, or if they hire the other parties to process information on their behalf. If you would like more information about web tags and cookies associated with on-line advertising or to opt-out of third-party collection of this information, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website http://www.networkadvertising.org. (We are not affiliated with the Networking Advertising Initiative in any way.)
10. Warranty. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IDOC24 DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, IDOC24 DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IDOC24 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES IDOC24 MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND YOUR RELIANCE UPON ANY OF ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
11. Limit of Liability. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE WEBSITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL IDOC24 OR ANY IDOC24 LICENSOR, LICENSEE OR SUPPLIER BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, ANY INFRINGEMENT BY ANY CONTENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, AND ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL IDOC24, ITS LICENSORS, LICENSEES OR SUPPLIERS OR PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MALPRACTICE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE OR THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE IDOC24 AND HOLD IDOC24 ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS AND PROVIDERS HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOU WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAW LIMITING OR PROHIBITING A GENERAL RELEASE.
Revision Date: December 14, 2013 (General overhaul and update)
September 15, 2016