Blood Allergy Tests
Can an allergy profile help shape your life?
What are the benefits of having a blood test?
- Unlike traditional skin-prick testing, a blood test can be performed irrespective of age, skin condition, medication, symptom and pregnancy.
- A blood test requires only one blood sample
- The test results will help you and your healthcare provider customize a treatment approach that’s right for you
- Knowing your allergic triggers can help you take control and reduce your symptoms
- Normal or negative results can help your healthcare provider rule out allergies in order to consider other possible triggers
Can a simple blood test help uncover the specific combination of allergens that affect you?
An allergy blood test is simple and easy.
- Patients do not need to stop taking their allergy medications.
- Ordered and reviewed in your doctor’s office.
- Requires only a single blood sample.
- Carries no risk of severe allergic reaction.
- Can be used for children as young as three months of age.